This is what we were doing. Exactly a year ago. Palm Springs. Horizon Hotel. Disneyland. Joshua Tree National Park. HONEYMOON. She loved it. He loved it. Photos to prove it. Memories to note:
- Spent the whole way to Palm Springs talking about how perfect our wedding was. The joy was hanging in the air. Nothing could shake it.
- Constantly confused the honking in my direction for bad driving when in fact people were trying to say congrats because of the "just married" shennanigans on the car.
- Arrived to the Horizon Hotel to discover they upgraded our room to the largest suite on the property. "Holy freakin crap can life get any cooler".
- It was the first time I had the privilege of taking care of my wife while she was sick. Luckily it didn't prevent her from having a blast.
- We received Just Married buttons & Happily Ever After buttons when we entered the Dland. Then we realized there would never be more people at Disneyland then at that very moment.
- Disneyland is really quite special when you're sharing the experience with someone you couldn't be without.
- Joshua Tree National Park is HUGE. It also reminds me a lot like Kalimari Desert in Mario Kart 64. And of course, Dr. Seuss illustrations.
- I must have looked at my wedding ring a dozen times every hour. Couldn't believe I was married. That feeling is stored in the memory bank forever.